Flexible family day care is provided by experienced and insured educators registered with Bambini to children aged 0-12.
Family day care is a well established mode of child care which is governed by a set of National Standards administered by the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority.
Bambini is an “approved service” which can entitle eligible users to the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Bambini manage and process all Child Care Benefit claims on behalf of the parent via the Government's Child Care System.
Parents should consult the Services Australia website for details of their specific entitlements to child care benefit and the child care rebate.
Educators registered with Bambini provide children with:
- A safe, comfortable and secure home environment
- Socialisation and developmental play experiences within small groups
- Stimulating learning opportunities tailored to individual needs
- Close relationships with educators and other children
- Consistency of care
All educators registered with Bambini meet the minimum requirments to be an educator as set out in the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
As such educators registered with Bambini:
- Are qualified
- Have an appropriate understanding of children's needs and abilities
- Hold a current working with children check
- Possess a current first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis, Asthma and Epi/Ana pen training
- Possess current public liability insurance
How to Register your Child for Care
You can call us on (03) 9813 5680 or contact us here.